Rosario Tech Law, LLC is a boutique law firm focused on companies building the new economy and changing the world.
RTL was founded by Nelson M. Rosario a tech lawyer and adjunct law professor whose commentary and analysis has been featured in the New York Times, TechCrunch, CoinDesk, Law360 and other publications.
Mr. Rosario is licensed to practice in the State of Illinois and before the United States Patent & Trademark Office. Mr. Rosario is focused on working with clients dealing with emerging technologies that are changing the way we think about privacy, property, and power.
- JD – Illinois Tech, Chicago-Kent College of Law
- BS – Computer Science – Florida State University
- BA – History and Political Science – University of Minnesota
- United States Patent & Trademark Office
- Illinois Tech, Chicago-Kent College of Law – Adjunct Law Professor
- Chicago Council on Global Affairs – Alumni Recruiting Committee
- Global Blockchain Business Council – Observer Member
- Blockchain Lawyers Forum – Chicago Hub
- Chicago Bar Association – Member
- Illinois State Bar Association – Member
- American Bar Association – Member
- Care for Real – Board Member
- Lakeside Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu – Student